Friday, October 1, 2010

Weekend Blog Hoppin'

{SATURDAY HOPS}

Just Married with Coupons



 {Saturday 6 Q's}
1. You get a million dollars, what's the first thing you buy? A HOUSE ON A BUNCH OF ACRES!!!
2. What do you consider to be the best things about yourself? (Your best qualities, what you like about yourself etc.) I am  great mother, wife, friend...I think I am a nice person!
3. What do you consider to be your weaknesses? My shyness...it holds me back a lot.
4. Have you ever made a scene in public? Elaborate! No, not that I can recall.
5. Any annoying quirks you possess? I don't know ask...my husband...lol
6. Are you more aggressive or passive in your personality? It depends on my mood or the situation, but I would say passive.


{WEEKEND BLOG HOPS}
Photobucket
{SUNDAY HOPS}
BWS tips buttonSunday Strolling Blog Hop

1 comment:

  1. Happy Saturday Six..you can tell by your answers that you're an all around sweetheart! XO

    ReplyDelete