Friday, October 1, 2010

Halfway

I am 
HALFWAY
through my externship!
I REALLY
enjoy working
  &
learning as much 
as I can 
SOON
I will officially 
be an M.A. 
(Medical Assistant)!

So therefore I have been extremely tired & worn out these days....nothing much to remember to blog about, maybe my brain will function a bit better in a couple of weeks!

FILL IN THE Blank FRIDAY!

1. True happiness is being surrounded by loved ones.

2. The most surreal moment of my life was when I found out I was going to have my 1st baby & then when she arrived & we were PARENTS.

3. My favorite texture is smooth like smooth sand between my toes.

4. My signature color is pink these days, I just love pink now but I would of normally or in the past said purple & I still like purple!

5. My signature style is comfortable, I CAN NOT stand tight fitting clothes.

6. If I could choose one store to spend my life savings at it would be have to be Hobby Lobby!

7. My best thing about autumn is that it FINALLY means that SUMMER is gone!

3 comments:

  1. What a great achievement. :)

    I'm a new follower from the blog hop.

    Jessi's Bubble
    http://www.jessisbubble.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently started taking my first 2 classes for a Medical Assistant degree. Congrats on being almost there!!!

    Karla
    http://workschoolkids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on reaching the halfway mark! I found you through Hip Homeschool Hop and enjoyed getting to know you a bit! Pink and purple are two of my favorite colors, too! And I totally agree that true happiness is being surrounded by loved ones!

    http://LivingMontessoriNow.com

    ReplyDelete