Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday!

Friday Blog Hops
Smart and Trendy Moms

Friend Finding Fridays



Only-The-Curious

1. Did you have a pen pal when you were little (or now)? Where were/are they from?
I had a bunch (via the Reba McEntire Fan Club) a few of which I remain friends with.
2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be?
I would be a Singer.
3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little?
It's still the same FIRE...I hate it!
4. What do you think is a waste of time? Why?
Oh there are so many things but one in particular that bugs me. I can't think of one right now.
5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet?
My guitar ( that I can't play ) it's 12 years old!

badge
My Wee View
Let's Just Give It Away

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm your newest follower from Friend Finding Fridays! Hope you'll consider following me too (-:
    www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kenna... Thanks for linkin gup to Friend Finding Friday. I am now following you too. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    xo, Supermom Alysha

    p.s. I love your "about me" page. You have super cute kiddos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you from fabulous Friday follow! Hope school is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower from fun follow friday :)
    http://jensgiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a new follower from Spotlight Saturday. LOVE your blog! Hope you can follow back

    http://airforcewifeandmommytwo.blogspot.com/2010/10/saturday-blog-hop-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alysha, thanks for stopping by my blog and for following! I'm now following you back and want to give you a big thank you hug for posting my blog hop buttons for Fresh Clean and Pure Friday and for Seasonal Saturday. I hope that you have a lovely evening! Bye for now! Roz

    ReplyDelete