Thursday, June 26, 2008

FInally!

Finally...I got my kitchen clean how sad is that. I throw up every time I go in there for the last month. I had some help from our sweet Relief Society President and that has been such a blessing or it would have totally waited until Jared got home. But now the house will be a little more clean for him when he gets home. Yes...Jared will be home on Saturday! I am so excited to have him home soon! It has been the longest month of my life! Although I'll probably be saying that again in January seeings how the baby is due at then.

Oh...and I had an interview for a Teller position at Chase Bank in Show Low or Pinetop. It's only part time and pays a little less but I think that it would be less stressful for me than my current job is right now.

I hope everyone is well and having a wonderful summer!

2 comments:

  1. So what is Jared up to? I am confused, but how nice of your RS pres to come clean your kitchen. And then how cool to get interviews at the bank. That is always tonz of fun to count money every day. BTW, cute new background on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool! I'm glad to hear you interviewed! Let us know how it went when you find out something! Sounds like a good job.

    That was nice of your RS pres. to come help you out. I'm sorry that you've been so sick! I was really hoping you'd get to just skip that part of the pregnancy! It's a big bummer when you can't even go into your own kitchen!

    Take care and get some rest! Danya

    ReplyDelete