Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Who's Your Man?

1. Who is your man? Jared
2. How long have you been together? 5 Years August 30th but we started dating the may before we got married.
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? 5 years
4. How old is your man? 28
5. Who eats more You or your man? He does.
6. Who said "I Love You?" first? He did, it sorta slipped out before he wanted it to.
7. Who weighs more? He does.
8. Who sings better? proably me, he can't stay in tune.
9. Who's Older? He is.
10. Who's temper is worse? I would say me... I can get snippy and he stays calm, most of the time. But we both have tempers.
11. Who does the laundry? me, but Jared will do a load or two here and there
12. Who does the dishes? Me, he will unload sometimes.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
15. Who mows the lawn? What lawn?
16. Who pays the bills? We both do.
17. Who cooks dinner? We both do.
18. Who drives when you are together? Jared, most of the time.
19. Who pays when you go out to dinner? We both do, we share our money.
20. Who's the most stubborn? We are both pretty darn stubborn.
21. Who's parents do you see more? Mine, but they both live in Phoenix.
22. Who named your dog? What dog?
23. Who kissed who first? He did.
24. Who asked who out? He did.
25. What did you do? We went out to eat & to a basketball game.
26. Who's more sensitive? Me, but he has a very sensitive side.
27. Who's taller? Jared
28. Who has more friends? I do.
29. Who has more siblings? Jared does, I have one & he has 6.
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We are equal.

No comments:

Post a Comment