Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Just For Fun!

I stole this idea from Heidi! I am in Phoenix & it's so darn hot, so yes I am bored!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30 am

2. Diamonds or Pearls? I like both but I can't afford either.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I saw Sherk The Third on Monday @ The Tempe Cinemas that only cost $2

4. What is your favorite TV show? I like LOST, Heroes, & The CSI's but my favorite is a good comedy. My Favorite is Reba.

5. What did you have for breakfast? Bacon & Eggs

6. What is your middle name? LaRae

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican

8. What food do you dislike? Beets

9. Your favorite chip? Doritos

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Justin TimberLake's latest.

11. What kind of car do you drive? Honda Accord

12. Favorite Sandwich? Subways' club

13. What characteristics do you despise? being able to do it all.

14. What are your favorite clothes? comfy shirt & shorts or Capri's

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Europe

16. What color are your eyes? Brown

17. Favorite brand of clothing? I don't have a favorite

18. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere not hot and close to family.

19. Favorite time of day? When my kids are asleep, and it is me an Jared and we laugh and have fun

20. Where were you born? Mesa, AZ

21. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball

22. Pepsi or Coke? Pepsi

23. Cats or Dogs? Both.

24. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I am a night owl.

25. Pedicure or manicure? both

26. Do you prefer funny or mushy cards? funny

27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? No, just life as usual!

28. What did you want to be when you were little? A Country Singer

29. What do you have in your trunk right now? Our light jackets because we are wimps when it gets chilly in Pinetop.

30. What is your best childhood memory? Visiting family in the White Mountains especially playing in the creek catching cradaes with Jill & Heidi.

31. What are all the different jobs you have had in your life? Remote Technician, Promotions Coordinator, Cashier, Assistant Teacher, & House Keeper.

32. What is your favorite Holiday? Thanksgiving through Christmas. I also really like Easter.

33. What is your favorite dessert? Ice cream

34. Favorite Getaway? Who has time to get away.

35. Ever been to Africa? No

36. Glasses or Contacts? I am very fortunate that I haven't had to wear them.

37. Ever been toilet papering? yes, when i was dating Jared, we TPed the Bishop's house it was a whole group of us.

38. Been in a car accident? Yes, with Jared

39. Favorite day of the week? Friday.

40. Favorite restaurant? Manuel's & Poncho in South Phoenix

41. Favorite flower? Red Roses

42. Favorite movies? There are too many to name just one.

43. Favorite Past time? family time together, the computer, TV, listening to music

44. Favorite ice cream? Cookies 'N' Cream

45. Favorite fast food restaurant? Del Taco

46. How many times did you fail your drivers test? I failed once because of the darn parrall parking.

47. Sandals or tennis shoes? Sandals.

48. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Only one? I probably could do it anywhere, no credit cards for me.

49. If the speed limit is 60 what is the fastest you will drive? 70

50. What is your bedtime? 10:00-11:00.

51. Last person you went out to dinner with? Jared & the kids we went to Peter Piper Pizza

52. What are you listening to right now? Just the TV but I'm not really listing to it.
53. What is your favorite color? Purple

1 comment:

  1. I tried to call you but your phone didn't go through. I had written on my calendar that we were coming over to your house for dinner. But we will have to cancel and reschedule for another time sorry:( Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete