Friday, August 10, 2007

7 Things you may or may not know about me...


1. I am a huge fan of Reba McEntire. Maybe not as big as say when I in high school & grade school. But I still really like here singing, acting, her entertaining. Anyways, when I was 8 years old was the first time I met her. She was signing autographs at a store called Smitty's (Fry's Marketplace-now). My mom surprised me at took me out of school for it.

2. I enjoy listening to my music really loud while I'm driving (not too loud-especially when the kids are in the car) but I do like it a bit louder then most. My favorite CD right now is Justin Timberlakes' latest. I know I'm odd, but hey..

3. I like to take as much time as I want to in the shower. Best time alone (away from my kids) & it's so relaxing!

4. I'm totally a Radio junkie. It's the last job I had and once the Radio bug has bitten, it's in your blood. When I was a little girl I use to pretend that I was a DJ on the radio and I would make up goofy character's and what not. I can't believe I just admitted that.

5. The smallest things amuse me, like those TV commercials "where the daughter calls her mom from Vegas & the call is dropped and the mom looks around and says don't make the same mistake as I did." Something about all those commercials for that particular cell phone company crack me up. Yep! I am easily amused!

6. It bugs the heck out of me when Jared pees in the toilet & gets it on the seat and to top it off he doesn't flush it. He says well it's either that or I forget and leave the seat up and why waste the water it's just pee. It just grosses me out! Err...

7. I can't go to sleep until...I have checked on the kids, checked the doors, brushed my teeth and ready for this one...made sure my nose is completely clear (yes pick it if I have too! Which I usually do!)

That's all for my 7 odd things about myself...Yes I'm weird!

1 comment:

  1. you are not weird! I totally hate pee on the seat too, only I'm usually the one who doesn't flush. Most of the time its because I don't want to wake the kids with the sound of flushing water. :) I listen to music loud too. My kids are so used to it that Quinn actually asks to "have it loud" if I don't. :)

    ReplyDelete