Thursday, August 23, 2007

Not up too much..Just random cit chat!


We have been staying with my parent's for the last 2 weeks I am so ready to go back to Pinetop. Jared's had some tree work to do that we couldn't afford to pass up. I have been using my brother's mac computer and I am so not use to it. I am use to the regular IBM kind. Not that I am a computer wise or anyhting, as a matter of fact it's actually the oppossite. Well, anyways I just thought I would put a new enter in since I haven't in a while.
I think Jared has finally decided he's gonna try to go back to school and go towards being a firefighter. I think that is an awesome realization! I've been saying he should go to school since we got married! Well, I hope everyone is having a nice week!

1 comment:

  1. can't go wrong with school! But he's got to stick with something! I hate how hot it is down here! Lucky...living in Pinetop!

    ReplyDelete