Friday, August 24, 2007

Tag your it! Whoever wants to go next...

Never in my life have I: gone overseas.

High school was : 10 years ago.

When I'm nervous : I bite my nails

My hair : needs to be done!

When I was 5 : was the first time I heard Reba McEntire sing.

When I turn my head left : there's a window there.

By this time next year : hopefully our life will be more stable.

My favorite aunt is : I have too many I love i can't just pick one.

You know I like you if : I talk to you?

My ideal breakfast is : eggs

My Favorite blonde is : McKayla & Nathan

My favorite brunette is : Danya

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds : don't have one.

I shouldn't have been : we won't go there.

Last night I: did nothing

A better name for me would be : I like the name I have.

I've been told I look like : I guess I just look like myself because no one has ever said I look like anybody else, they say look like my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment