Saturday, August 21, 2010

We MISS YOU Aunt Shirley!

{from left to right: Aunt Sue, Aunt Terry, Grandma, Aunt Shirley & my dad '08}
{from left to right: my dad, aunt Sue, uncle Roger, aunt Shirley & grandma '09}

I haven't really felt much like writing and what not lately. We found out 3 weeks ago that my Aunt Shirley had 

tumor in her ovary. Then we found out that it was inoperable & that he body could not handle

Chemotherapy. Then Last Sunday we got the call that she was moved to Hospice and that she had maybe a 

few hours at the most left with us. She went home to our Heavenly Father Sunday Evening. She will be truly 

missed. She was that Aunt who NEVER forgot a Birthday, the one you made sure everyone was invited

& got to family functions. She was my dad's big sister. We know that she is in a better place and that she

is now happier than ever smiling down from heaven. She is there with her daughter & infant son that she 

lost long ago and her father, my grandpa!

We MISS YOU Aunt Shirley! And we will ALWAYS love you! Until we meet again!



No comments:

Post a Comment