Sunday, August 22, 2010

Getting to Know YOU Sunday!!


Getting to know YOU

{Click Here}


1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be? American Idol ( I love music!)


2. Do you put your seat belt on before or after you start the car?
I put it on as soon as I sit in my seat before I start the car!

3. Shave or hair removal cream?
Shave.I use an electric razor when I am in a hurry!

4. What's your favorite feature in a house? 
I don't really have one.
5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent? Pumpkin Spice
6. What TV show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??
Not quit sure, I haven't watched to much TV because I have been going to school in the evening. I think I would say Mercy.

7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?  
I will go with a personal chef. I hate cooking:(


8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"?
That it will start cooling down here in the Desert.


2 comments:

  1. I am a big pumpkin spice fan also! Can't wait for fall =)

    Please stop by my blog hop:

    http://pinkdandychatter.blogspot.com/2010/08/pink-dandy-sunday-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower! Please stop by and follow me back.
    http://atrioofboys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete