Friday, July 30, 2010

5 Question Friday!



1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?

Nope, no blanket. I believe my favorite toy was a big baby doll that wore a white dress. Yes I still have or rather my oldest daughter has it. It sure doesn't look the same but she likes it.

2. Do you dream in color?

Oh yeah! I dream in color and sometimes so vivid that I'm not sure it was a dream or something that happened last week.

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?

I am just under 5'5" and I am happy with my height now. When I was in Junior High I wished I were taller. Then when I became an adult I wished I was taller (to stretch my fat out!) LOL

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?

Anyone who knows me. Knows the answer to this one. REBA!


5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?

Well...I am guilty of not returning my cart from time to time. In my defense, I have 3 little busy bodies, plus it's REALLY HOT!


Now it's your turn!


1 comment:

  1. With 3 little ones, it's sometimes dangerous to return the cart! Though, if I am lucky enough to get one of those 3-kid carts, I do try to return it so the next mama who needs it can find it easily.

    ReplyDelete