Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Story....

Just thought this would be fun since I can't download any pictures, I'm still in Phoenix and I forgot my cord.


MY STORY

My story - Finish the sentence:

Hi, my name is: Kenna

I've never been to: the east coast

I hate it when: my kids are sick.

If your gonna talk smack about me: that's so high school & dumb.

The one person who can drive me nuts is: my hubby

When I'm nervous I: bit my fingernails

The last song I listened to was: some silly cartoon jungle.

My hair is: in a ponytail.

When I was 5: I was already totally into music & had just discovered Reba McEntire (sort to speak).

Last Christmas: was the BEST Christmas in a very long time.

I should be: doing something more productive like cleaning.

When I look down: my lap.

The happiest recent event was: giving birth to my newsest daughter, Alyssa!

My current annoyance is: my hubby:(

I have a hard time understanding: how it is that so many people are just so rude!

There's this girl that I know: who's a really good friend that I haven't seen in a long time, that hopefully I can see before the week is up, well actually two.

The thing I want to buy is: a Love Seat for my Living Room.

If you visited the place I'm from: you'd love it now and melt in the summer time.

My middle name is: LaRae

Last night I was: worried about my sick son & daughter.

If I was an animal I'd be: probably a cat, they act like own the world, they sleep a lot and they don't take crap from anyone.....I totally agree:)

Tomorrow I am: meeting up with Amber, hopefully!

Tonight I am: going to try to get more sleep, if the baby would only sleep a little longer at a time.

What I did today: played with my baby & kids, blogged, watched a little TV & i don't know the day isn't over yet.


Now it’s your turn to tell me YOUR story

No comments:

Post a Comment