Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fun little survey about my kids births...




Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your your children births!

Let's see how much you remember!

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
Not really...(McKayla),Yes (Nathan), Yes (Alyssa)

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
yes

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
Excited & nervous all at the same time.

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU?
ABSOLUTELY NOT.

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
24 (McKayla), 26 (Nathan), 30 (Alyssa)

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
I was suppose to have a procedure done, that I couldn't be pregnant to do. So, they did a blood test to make sure that I wasn't but sure enough I was (McKayla), Missed my period & took a test (Nathan), Missed my period & took a test (Alyssa).

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
Jared, my husband (all three)

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
yes

9. DUE DATE?
October 21, 2003 (McKayla), June 24, 2005 (Nathan), January 20, 2009 (Alyssa)

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
All day sickness the entire 9 months! Yuck! (all three!!!)

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
Mexican Food & anything icey & cold, like snow cones. Pretty much the same with all three except with Nathan I wanted spicy food.

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
my husband & people wanting to touch my belly:( same with all three

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX?
Girl

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
no

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
too many...50 (McKayla) 30 (Nathan) & with Alyssa it was alot because I had a ton of water weight gain and I lost 30 lbs the first 2 weeks after I had her. All in all I gained a whopping 50 lbs or so I think.

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
I had a baby shower for the first two kids.

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
I knew

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
nope...just being sick the whole time sucked with McKayla & Nathan. With Alyssa I delivered early due to high blood pressure & low blood platelets or something like that basically preclapcia.

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
St. Joesph's Hospital Phoenix, AZ (McKayla & Nathan) & Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center Show Low, AZ

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
around 24 hours for all three but not all was hard labor.

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
My husband Jared (McKayla & Nathan) Myself for Alyssa but I wasn't in labor when I got there, I was induced.

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
My husband Jared, my mom. Amber Jared's mom (actually too many dang people were in there)~McKayla. With Nathan Jared, my mom. With Alyssa just Jared.

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
Natural (all three)

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
Oh yeah!!! Is there any other way?! Epidural!!! (all three)

27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
8lbs 10oz (McKayla) 8lbs 3.5oz (Nathan) & 6lbs 3.5oz (Alyssa)

28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ?
October 23, 2003 7:35pm (McKayla) June 24, 2005 10:05am (Nathan) & January 1, 2009 3:31am (Alyssa)

30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
McKayla Grace Jones, Sidney Nathan Jones, Alyssa Eleanor Jones

31. HOW OLD ARE YOUR CHILDREN TODAY?
5, 3, & 5 weeks old

No comments:

Post a Comment