Friday, October 19, 2012

Well...

it has been quite sometime sense I have actually really set down to write my blog. A LOT, I mean A LOT has been going on. Some know and some do not know. FIRST of all it has been a CrAzY couple of years and there are still much more to over come. NOW maybe we can get some stability. We have moved about 7 times in about 4 years. Due to unforeseen circumstances. And some seen but not by me. Anyhow, I have FINALLY wised up and decided to get some stability for my sweet children. I took 2 ginormous steps in my life in the last 3 or 4 months. The 1st being was to ACTUALLY file for divorce and go through with it. The 2nd was to SIGN up & return to school!

Currently the kids & I have moved to another part of the city to get a fresh start. I have been in school now sense August. AND my divorce is FINAL. As of right now the kids and I are just taking things one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment