Monday, August 20, 2012

60 day weight loss challenge

Hello My Friends! 
I am taking part in a 60 day weight loss challenge that my cousin Heidi has organized and I thought it would be fun to extend the invitation to anyone else who might be interested. Everyone who is committing to this challenge is sending Heidi $10.00 to take part. Then.... at the end of 60 days there will be a big pot to win based on your percentages lost.She would contact you with more details.
 
 
I know I NEED extra motivation, what's better motivation than cold hard cash?!
201465783300354400 gsnheeXt c Weight Loss Motivation | Pin it Tuesday @Pinterest 
Anyway.... she is taking more entrants for this challenge this week the start date is TODAY! But it's not too late to enter the challenge!!! Let me know if you're interested and I can put you in touch with her. Thanks!♥
Here's a little something to help with motivation also besides money...lol
 



No comments:

Post a Comment