Monday, June 4, 2012

SUMMER SIZZLE SLIMDOWN CHALLENGE 2012

 


Ever since I started having my kids I have put on alot of weight and have never done much about it but NOW that I just had my last baby, it's time to do something about my body!

So with that being said I am going to give this a shot  Summer Sizzle Slim-Down Challenge!


Week 1 - (begin June 3) - "WRITE IT ALL DOWN" (and post pics/measurements if doing so)
Week one is all about honesty and being accountable to yourself about what goes in the old gullet. The goal is to keep a daily record for 7 days straight of EVERY morsel (bevvies included) you put in your mouth so that you may look at the calories consumed for one week.
Trust me - I know that tracking is a real pain in the rear-end to many people, myself included - but I also know that when people DO track, they are more inclined to not eat crap because who wants to write 5 Snickers on their log? At least this is what the literature tells me!
If you do blog, try keeping accountable through there (that's what I'll be doing) - and if you are not a blogger but doing this at home for fun, keep a food journal. Loseit.com has a good FREE phone app and helps track calories, and caloriecount.com is another good online site to help with tracking - so perhaps those tools will make it easier to keep track.


Details here: at Rochelle's blog
Does My Butt Make This Blog Look Fat


3 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard Kenna! I think this challenge is a great start for someone who is getting on the weight loss wagon (either anew or restarting). I wish you much success over the next 13 weeks and beyond!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I gained a lot of weight after my 2nd little and I am trying hard to get it off. Writing down everything you eat makes a lot of sense.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete