Sunday, May 6, 2012

Xlear Nasel Spray Review


What is Xylitol?
Xylitol is a naturally occurring carbohydrate. It is found in fibrous vegetables and fruit. It also occurs naturally in our bodies – in fact, an average size adult manufactures up to 15 grams of xylitol daily during normal metabolism. Pure xylitol is a white crystalline substance that looks and tastes like sugar.

When I was asked to review this product, I had no clue what it was but after reading all of the educational material they sent with my samples. I was impressed to use this nasal spray for my 6 year old who has bad nasal allergies, after using it on a regualar basis he seems to have less congestion and hardly any nose bleeds. I also used it for my infant to help soften his muscus build up.
I love it! I would highly recomemend trying it! Xlear Nasel Sprays & check out their other products that are also made from xylitol.


 

1 comment: