Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Want Free Movie Tikets?!

Based on a true story, The 5th Quarter (starring Andie MacDowell, Aidan Quinn & Ryan Merriman) carries a powerful message of triumph over tragedy. After the tragic death of his 15 year old brother Luke, Wake Forest's football player Jon Abbate helps lead his team in their most inspiring football season.

Comment below & send you address to my email address TONIGHT!!! 

 1ST PERSON TO DO SO WINS!!!




ENTER TO WIN TICKETS 
TO SEE THIS INSPIRING TRUE STORY.
LEAVE A COMMENT &
FOLLOW THIS BLOG.
ALSO PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN CONTACT YOU IF YOU WIN!
THANKS AND GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!




1 comment:

  1. So I didn't comment on the 23rd but I was the first to comment not sure if I win or not. I moved to CA so not sure if the tickets would be good or not. Although I am coming for a visit. I hope that you are doing good!

    ReplyDelete