Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I am Thankful for...

{Day 5} Although I am way behind...

Today I am Thankful for medications like antibiotics.



Yesterday, after suffering from a sore throat, and now a ear ache, not to mention all of the aches and pains that go along with having a fever, I decided to take my butt to the doctor. Probably only because my oldest daughter was sent home from school with a fever and was experiencing the same symptoms. I couldn't let her suffer so, I tried to make an appointment with our regular doc but he was on vacation, so we went to the Urgent Care. 

Where she was diagnosed with Strep Throat & I was diagnosed with Tonsillitis...we were both prescribed antibiotics and me with prednisone and sent on our way! 

Shortly after taking our first doses we were feeling tons better. 

Yes, I am VERY thankful for antibiotics!!!

2 comments:

  1. my husband came down with this not too long ago. I am your newest follower from blog hop please follow me back. http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for following me on {Follow Me Wednesday}! I am now following you back and cannot wait to keep you with your fabulously cute blog!

    ReplyDelete