Tuesday, October 26, 2010

THANKS!!!!

A big  
THANKS 
to
for the honor of these awards! 
Thank you so very, very  much :)




Rules for Accepting:
1. Thank and Link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 7 other bloggers the award.
4. Contact those bloggers and let them know about the award.

7 Things About Me:
1. I am a mother of 3.
2. I am a Medical Assistant {newly graduated}
3. I love music, especially Country!
4. I am shy.
5. I enjoy blogging.
6.  Need to go on a diet.
7. I also need to exercise
7 Awesome Blogs:
1.Since That Moment
2.Moonangelnay
3.My Life As A Real Housewife
4. Only Parent Chronicles
5.Victoria's Voice
6.This Mama Loves her Bargains
7.Another Mommy Blogger

Check out these fantastic blogs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment