Friday, October 8, 2010

ABC's of Me

It's the ABCs of me, if you want to play along feel free!
{this sounds fun}

A - Age: 31

B - Bed size: King

C - Chore you hate: laundry, it never ends!!!

D - Dogs' names: no dogs here.

E - Essential start to your day item: Food! I have to eat a little something or I can't function very well.

F - Favorite color: Pink

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H – Height: 5'4"

I - Instruments you play: PLAYED clarinet in middle school & violin, then guitar in high school, then Piano in College

J - Job title: MA

K - Kid(s): McKayla 7, Nathan 5, Alyssa 21 months.

L - Living arrangements: for right now we are living with my parents.

M - Mom's name: Sharon but I call her mom.

N – Nicknames: mom, mommy, babe & honey

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: I was put in the hospital for high BP 3 days prior to the birth of my youngest.

P - Pet Peeve: Rude people & people who "think" they know it all...

Q - Quote from a movie: "Buddy The Elf What's Your Favorite Color"

R - Right or left handed: Right.

S - Siblings: younger bro

T - Time you wake up: 6:30

U- Underwear: yup

V - Vegetable you dislike: lima beans

W - Ways you run late: kids

X - X-rays: none that I can recall.

Y - Yummy food you make: cookies and brownies

Z - Zoo animals: Monkeys

1 comment:

  1. Great list. Now following from the monday hop.

    www.lifeofamodernmom.com

    ReplyDelete