Sunday, September 12, 2010

This Sounds Fun!

 *Answer these questions about yourself and then tagged 4 people to answer them and add your own  question to the end and pass it on! *


What song reminds you of a childhood memory?
This is VERY difficult for me cause Me love music... lol....here are the ones that pop in my head first!
*Whoever's In New England Reba McEntire
this was my VERY first album I had (on vinyl)
*Little Rock Reba McEntire 
what can I say Reba is my FAVORITE!
*Islands in the Stream Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton

* I'm Sorry Brenda Lee
*Greatest Love of All Whitney Houston
{I sang this in 3rd grade choir}


Are you a night owl or and early bird?

I HATE mornings!!! So I would have to go with night owl.

Nite Owl Pictures, Images and Photos


Give us a snapshot of the high school you.


This or That: Rain or Snow? 

I have grown up in the desert so I LOVE both!

Rain Pictures, Images and Photos
snow Pictures, Images and Photos

Favorite Movie Quote? 

I was hoping in coming up with some wonderful meaningful quotes but I just like all the funny ones.... 
 
clueless Pictures, Images and Photos

buddy the elf Pictures, Images and Photos



What Color are your Underwear?

I think this question is SILLY!

What was your ‘dream job’?

I ALWAYS wanted to be an A SINGER...

If you could tell your 13-year-old self anything, what would it be?

Stop being so anxious to grow up it will be soon enough!!!


I am adding this question:

What is was your favorite childhood show?

I had several...

The Brady Bunch

The Brady Bunch cover Pictures, Images and Photos


Family Ties

Fam Ties Pictures, Images and Photos

... then there was Home Improvement!

home Pictures, Images and Photos



Home Improvement Pictures, Images and Photos


I tag...

thingsicantsay

semislackermom

Jessica

alltheproofineed.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! I didn't really like the theme I had, I just had that template because it talked about family and home. Since I am sick, I figured I would try to do tweak it a bit. It was a big project, but I LOVE IT!!! I made it all with the help of the cutest blog on the block, shabby blogs, and lilly puff designs.

    I see you have a footer signature too. I have the chocolate one under the title of my posts :) The divider is so cute!

    By the way, I love the shows you posted on here :) I used to watch them all the time. Too bad they aren't on anymore (except for Home Improvement).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Following you back from Buzz on by Thursday! Thanks for joining us! I look forward to your posts!

    :) Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you on Follow Me Back Tuesday ;)
    Makes Mama Smile - http://www.makesmamasmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete