Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Nagging 5

Friday 5 Nagging {I am a little late} courteousy of...
obviously marvelous
1. What kinds of nagging injuries do you have?
Well, there's always my tailbone, that reoccurs from time to time every since I broke it. And more recently my knee I bruise the crap out of it the other day when I fell on it! I know I am a cluts.
2. What long-procrastinated task is nagging at you lately?
I have some many boxes to go through & get rid of stuff & find places for it...mostly junk I am sure. I really need to get more organized!
3. In what way have you been a nag to someone else? 
I don't know but my husband could probably tell ya!
4. Who in your life is a world-class nag? 
I'm not sure maybe my mom a bit, but all in all not really!
5. Nag is such an ugly word. What would be a nicer way to describe someone who exhibits nagging tendencies? 
It ain't bad there are way worse names to be called.

No comments:

Post a Comment