Here's how it works: I answer her eight questions and then tag eight people to answer 8 questions that I make up. Sounds simple, right? :)
1. What is your most memorable family moment?
I'm not to sure...there are so many, like my marriage, the births of my children, then there was this road trip we took a few years back that was AWESOME! We drove up north then into Utah, Colorado, New Mexico & back up through Arizona. It was fun & spontaneous!
2. If there is something you could do over again, would you?
No, I am a firm believer that EVERYTHING happens for a reason!
3. How have you handled struggles differently compared to the past?
I think I just handle them more maturely than I have in the past.
4. How often do you enter the bloggy world?
5. What is your biggest advice you give the world?
Just be yourself & be honest!
6. What is your favorite quote? And why?
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." It's just simple & great! Words I try to live by!
7. What holiday brings you the most joy?
I LOVE Christmas!!!!
8. What is your favorite part of the week? And why? (it could be a day or something particular)
Friday, cause it means that I have the weekend off to spend with my family.
Here are my questions....
1. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world & could take anybody with you but only one person, who would you take?
3. What is something that not many people know about you?
4. What did you want to be when you grew up? And did you become it?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would that be?
6. What was your dream car & what is it NOW?
7. If you could relive high school, would you?
8. What is your favorite type of music & why?