Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Blog Hops

Friday Blog Hops












Only-The-Curious







1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?
 
I LOVE the AUSTRALIAN accent! 

2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)

NOPE!!! Sometimes if I am really tired I can fall asleep on the couch.

3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?

Yes if I must but I do not sit directly on the seat.

4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?

This is an easy one REBA MCENTIRE!!!!

5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?

We went out to dinner at Dennys, a H.S. Basketball game & a movie....I think....


badge

My Wee View


New Friend Fridays


Let's Just Give It Away




3 comments:

  1. Hi Kenna! We are already following you, but I wanted to invite you to out Saturday Hop! The linky list is open now =]

    www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com

    -Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower from Friendly Friday! Your blog is so cute! http://diaryofmomma00.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm like you I can only fall asleep on the couch if I am really, really tired.

    ReplyDelete