Friday, September 10, 2010

5 Question Friday & Other Blog Hops



1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?
I do for the most part & then when I do go shopping, say for clothes for myself, I end up buying for my children.
2. How well do you know your neighbors?
Some more than others...mostly not real well.
3. What age are you looking forward to being?
I never really thought about it before.
4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?
I use to but no not now when I only receive bills.
5. What is your earliest childhood memory?
Going to Kindergarten & playing in the cool little play areas they had. Also the teacher's husband came in a few times & he was a fireman, who was really tall.


Other blog hops I am on...come join me!
Smart and Trendy Moms

badge 



New Friend Fridays
BoostMyBlogFriday








My Wee View




Let's Just Give It Away

Only-The-Curious



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am a new follower from the blog hop! I hope you can stop by and visit my blog.

    Have a great day!

    Kari
    http://shining2save.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just dropping by from the Faithful Friday Followers Blog hop! Look forward to reading your blog!
    Blessings!
    http://strobelshappenings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete