Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Goals!

{My Short & Long Term Goals}

{I had to do this for school so I thought I would share & to invite you all to do the same! Let's stay motivated!} 
Short
1. To finish school.
2. To finish my extern & get hired.
3. To be successful in my new job.
4. To save money.
5. To begin taking classes towards my RN degree.

Long
1. Finish up nursing school.
2. Acquire a job as an RN in a hospital.
3. To purchase a house with a minimum of 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms with a large backyard.
4. To pay our van off & fix it up.
5. To pay off all of our debts & be debt free and financially stable.









Photobucket


Tell Me More Tuesday is a blog hop, intended for fun. I post 5 ?s, you grab the button, post, answer the ?s, grab the code (if you want to), link up, then hop around reading others answers. You may even find some new blogs to follow.


If you would like to submit questions for future Tell Me More Tuesday, you can email me at ozzykelley1 at yahoo dot com.

Here are this week's ?s:

1. Have you ever ate a bug, or anything else that isn't food?
Not that I can remember...yuck!
2. Colors, do they make you think of anything? ex:Purple=Passion
Yellow=Happy ~ Sunshine
3. Do you decorate for the holidays?
Yes!!!
4. If you were one of the 7 dwarfs, which one would it be?
  Bashful
5.  Beef, Pork or Chicken?
Chicken





That One Mom

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    Hi there, found you through Follow Me back Tuesday. Now following and hope you can drop by at one of mys sites below and follow back. Thanks a lot!

    Etcerera Etcetera
    Spice Up Your Life
    Nostalgic Marveling
    Obstacles & Glories

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness! Good luck with nursing school. It wasn't my favorite part of life, but veyr worth it!

    ReplyDelete