Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I just wanted to reflect on what I am thankful for. First and for most my 3 beautiful children. And all my loving & supportive Family & Friends. I truly feel blessed and love by all of you. As most of you know my kids & I have been going through some very difficult changes in our life over the past several months. Things are finally on the up side. Without all of the loving support I have received I don't think I would have made it as easily through all of this, although there are still quite a few hardships ahead. I know we will be fine! Love you all! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Did McKayla start school today? You'll have to give us an update on how she likes it! The pick up line is totally crazy (just so you know). Hopefully I'll see you around there sometimes! :)

    ReplyDelete