Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Big Night for Country Music!

When I was five years old it was on this very award show that I discovered my favorite singer for life! Reba McEntire. And of course my love of Country Music and yes I was "Country When Country Wasn't Cool". I haven't missed a CMA Award Show since then.

Reba McEntire. Pictures, Images and Photos
(about 22 years ago or so)

Strange Reba Pictures, Images and Photos
(Reba today 2009)

Tonight Reba McEntire is in the running for Female Vocalist of The Year (I believe only her & Martina McBride,four each,hold the record for most wins in the category. The last time Reba won for Female Vocalist was 22 years ago!)
and Vocal Event of the Year with Brooks & Dunn.

Reba Brooks and Dunn Pictures, Images and Photos

I just realized I just made my self sounds OLD...oh well...I love me some Country Music. Three hours of Live Performances of my favorite genre of music!

*click on below link*
CMA AWARDS TONIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment