Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Little Consideration Please!

Well, I don't want to complain but what the heck I am going to! The apartment above us has been empty since mid August, which has been SUPER nice! Then on Sunday at 8:30PM (right after I returned from a week long vacation) They start moving in which is NOT quiet! Plus I have a cranky baby who's teething. Not a good mixture. I always try very hard to be considerate of my neighbors & just others in general. But seriously for 2 nights now they have been at it until midnight or later. not to mention loud music. Then this morning they woke me up an hour before I needed to wake up. I am running on next to no sleep...so tired of apartment living!!! Neighbors Suck! A Little Consideration for others would be nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment