Thursday, May 21, 2009

Preschool Graduation

McKayla and Nathan and friends


McKayla & her BFF Elizabeth are both moving on to Kindergarten next year (August) but they won't be able to attend the same school. I don't think they actually realize that yet. But their mommy's are friends so they will definitely get to play together often. "They" are already planning a slumber party themselves. They are two peas in a pod.


Dylan, Nathan, Elizabeth & McKayla

Now in August Nathan along with Elizabeth's brother Dylan will be attending Headstart together...Dylan's mom & I feel sorry for the teachers...LOL!



Nathan, Elizabeth & McKayla

Siblings


Silly McKayla



Nathan & Alyssa (I can't get Nathan to smile for nothin' & trying to get them all 3 together for a picture...well?)



McKayla & Alyssa



McKayla's Graduation

McKayla & her teacher Miss Terry (I think McKayla was one of her favorites!LOL!)



McKayla getting her certificate of completion from HeadStart.



McKayla & her class sang & danced to the CUTEST song! Did I mention how cute it was. I have a video but I'm too dumb to figure out how to get it on the computer...LOL!



McKayla walking proudly into the room before her song & ceremony.



McKayla & her class




Nathan's Graduation



Nathan wanted his picture with McKayla's teacher Miss Terry. (I hope he gets her next year!)



Nathan's class did a really cute song with little motions...VERY CUTE!



Nathan getting his certificate. My boy is a little shy.



Nathan with some of his classmates doing their skit.

3 comments:

  1. I do feel bad for the teachers!!! Is Nathan going PM next year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for both kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's going to be in the PM class!

    ReplyDelete