Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Can't believe it?!

What the heck is this world coming to? Yesterday morning there was a shooting at our local Wal-mart. Sadly to say this kind of thing happens in the Phoenix area (where we were born & raised) all too often, that's the main reason we moved up to Show Low but I realize that these kind of things happen everywhere and it's unfortunate. It's horrible not to feel safe even going to Wal-mart. I believe it's the sign of things to come in the latter days. Click the post title for a link to the article form The White Mountain Independent.

3 comments:

  1. Scary scary scary!
    And they haven't caught the guy yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so sad! Im so glad they think they caught the suspect. but I think your right its a sign of times to come. aweful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a friend call me and tell me about that, and oh my goodness, how very scary. I am glad your family is safe.

    ReplyDelete