Sunday, December 14, 2008

More Snow!!!

It snowed all night last night. Snow still seems weird to me...even though we were here last winter but having grown up in the desert, well it's weird! Anyways....nothing new here just enjoying some quiet time before Christmas. We sent the kids to visit family in The Valley. I miss them but it's nice to get some well needed extra sleep. I am so tired these days...humm I wonder why?! Only 5 more weeks to go!!!

I wish I had some pictures to post...but I was to lazy to go out side and take some but it is pretty. It's suppose to snow a few more days so I'll probably be able to get some later.

Take Care everyone & Have a Wonderful Holiday Season!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I could only imagine how weird it is... I don't think I could live in the snow, even though I have always wanted to... hope all is well and that your Christmas is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe you only have 5 weeks left! yay! Make sure you put up pictures of snow!!!!

    FYI... I changed my blog address to LaFamiliaCole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss the snow (I'm from Snowflake). I remember praying every night for snow (and a snow day from school)and waking up in the morning, not daring to look out the window for fear that there would be no snow. You are so lucky to be in the beautiful White Mtns.

    ReplyDelete