Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tag Your It...Whoever Wants Too!

1. 10 years ago...
I was almost a year out of High School trying to figure out what the heck I wanted to do with my life. I was living in an apartment in Mesa with a roommate, Kim & working at JcPenney Outlet at Arizona Mills Mall.

2. 5 Things On My To-Do List:
1. Shower
2. Clean
3. Laundry
4. Call a few people
5. Catch up on anyhting I've been meaning to do. (I haven't had a day off in over a week!)

3. Things I Would Do If I Became A Millionaire:
*Scream with joy!!!
*Pay off ALL of my debts!
*Do some serious traveling!
*Buy a House!
*Start a major savings!

4. 3 Bad Habits I Have:
1. Nailbiting
2. Swearing
3. complaining


5. 5 Places I've Lived:
1. Phoenix, AZ
2. Mesa, AZ
3. Nashville, TN
4. Pinetop, AZ
5. Show Low, AZ

6. 5 Jobs I've Had:
1. Wal-Mart Tempe, AZ
2. 103.9 FM
3. 104.7/96.9 FM in Phoenix,AZ
4. Virgin Megastore
5. Lowe's Home Improvement

7. Some Things Most People Don't Know About Me...
This one is rather hard for me...Let's see...I am really easily frustrated. I totally stress about everything. But yet at work I am cool calm and collected. Go figure. I'm weird what can I say. I love music I am totally into most music. I can beat anyone is Country Music trivia & I could definitely hold my own in other formats also. And my secret fantasy is to become a famous Country Singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment