Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Merry Christmas Survey!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I love to wrap up the gifts. That's all part of the fun!
2. Real tree or artificial? I've always had a fake tree, maybe next year we'll go for a real one. They definitely smell pretty.

3. When do you put up the tree? As soon as Thanksgiving is over.

4. When do you take the tree down? I'm usually ready to take it down by New Years.

5. Do you like eggnog? Very much, but I can only drink a teeny bit before it makes me sick.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I'm not sure...but I always enjoyed getting gifts & being excited what was under the tree.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? No...haven't found the right one yet.

8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad!

9. Easiest person to buy for? Our kids

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't recall a bad gift I recived.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? MAIL

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf. THAT movie never gets old & it always makes me laugh!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I usually wait until the last minute of course.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Oh, I'm sure I have, who hasn't?

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ha Ha, like I could EVER answer this one! Everything tastes better during the holidays!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?I'm liking the white ones this year. but I also love all the bright colors too.

17. Favorite Christmas song? I love the traditional ones like Silent Night & Away In A Manger!

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? As my children get older, I like to stay home.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? No sure on that one.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas morning....doesn't Santa come on Christmas eve?

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
The earlier the stores get Christmas stuff out is crazier every year!

23. What I love most about Christmas? What's not to love? I love the feeling around Christmas & this year with the snow it's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment