Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's Wednesday!!!


{Wednesday Blog Hops}

Photobucket


Blogging Hints Catch a Wave Wednesday


















Photobucket














Weird factoid: I can flip from listening to Country Music to Listening to some Hip Hop...



 
 
1.) What is your greatest fear if any.
Losing my children...on a liter note bees.
2.) Coffee, Tea or Cappuccino.
No thanks!
3.) Do you bend over backwards to lend money to family/friends.
No.
4.) Reader, Writer or Both
I would rather write.
5.) If you could go anywhere to escape, where would you go.
Hawaii
6.) Do you sleep with a flat or fat pillow.
Fat
7.) How many times a week do you have sex.
It varies..
8.) How well do you deal with confrontation.
I do NOT like it!




9 comments:

  1. I love your blog. Thanks for sharing with me, glad to be here.
    I'm here from the Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop. I'm your newest follower, you please follow me back. I am new so please be patient with me, Thanks
    http://www.nontypicalmom.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming to you via the blog hop...I am your newest follower.
    Cute blog!!
    Hope you have a good day & stop in sometime soon.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, are you the keeper of the hop :)
    Have a great give away over on my blog today since your adding all of these others - come on over and see what you can win! Love it if you add mine too - it will be every Wednesday for the next 12 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you! I am following you now from Mom's review. Cute blog!

    Hope you can visit me sometime and be sure to enter my giveaways!
    mommysblessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I'm here on a blog hop! I love your "about me" page- you seem like a hoot! Good for you going back to school with kiddos! What a lot of work! I'm following you and would love a follow back.

    Crystal
    http://survivingandthrivinginmom-dom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm your newest follower and would love for you to follow me back!

    Cheers from Being Frugal & Making It Work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi There!

    I'm visiting from Wandering Wednesday. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by and joining in on my Weird Me Wednesday Blog Hop and for sharing the link with your followers. Hope you'll stop by again next week.
    http://shhhhhjustbetweenume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great questions, thanks for sharing! We went to Hawaii on our honeymoon...would LOVE to go back!

    www.8aplenty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete